The TLM 107 is a reference-class microphone for breathtakingly detailed recordings. Five directional characteristics as well as multi-stage pre-attenuation and bass reduction make it extremely flexible. Thanks to a dynamic range of 131 dB, it captures every sound source, from quiet whispers to thunderous drums, without distortion or annoying noise.
- State-of-the-art large diaphragm microphone at an affordable price
- Versatile all-round microphone for vocals and instruments
- Extremely flexible: 5 polar patterns, pad and low-cut options
- Transformerless circuit for maximum sound transparency
- Extremely low self-noise
- Captures even the highest sound pressure levels without distortion
Exhibit (demonstration goods)