C A SEYDEL SÖHNE SESSION STEEL Natural Minor 10313 in F#
Corrosion-free blues harmonica with stainless steel reeds, ergonomic sound covers and plastic comb. Also available in different special tunings.
Natural minor: The natural minor scale uses the same tones as the parallel major scale: e.g. the tones of the C major scale (CDEFGAHC) are the same as those of the A minor scale (A minor = A natural minor=AHCDEFGA). This scale sounds "sad" and everything you play on this harmonica gets a minor character (all major thirds are tuned down a semitone).
Both the blow and the pull chord sound in minor. This makes it easier to play minor pieces intuitively. Attention: We mark this intonation after the tone in 2 draw (referring to the natural minor scale in the 2nd position)!
The SESSION STEEL. The upgrade of our successful model SESSION convinces with its new fantastic look and outstanding technical reliability, very good playing comfort and a great sound.
- ergonomic sound cover made of stainless steel, completely rounded on the mouth side
- ABS comb with internal nickel silver reedplates
- Stainless steel rivets and fittings
- lip and beard friendly design
- minimized air consumption through finely cut reedplates, optimized flatness
- and extremely low tolerances between the reeds and the reed plate
- Stainless steel reeds ensure the proven clear and full sound of the 1847 models
- up to 5 times longer durability compared to models with brass reeds
- with practical leather case
The SESSION STEEL - Sounds stronger - lives longer