WHY SINGING BOWL?
Positive Effects of Sound Therapy Life is stressful and busy. Sound therapy is a great way to relieve stress in a beautiful way. Because our cells vibrate at different frequencies of sound, we use sound and vibration to connect with those cells and organs to facilitate healing.
Effects on our body First of all, the body relaxes and just feeling the vibration and the wonderful sound is very calming. In fact, the positive effects go even deeper.
The brain enters the theta state, the simplest form of meditation. When you focus on the vibrations, you automatically relax while shutting off the thoughts racing through your head. Another name for this sound meditation is Nada Yoga. We connect individual spirit with pure consciousness through sound currents.
The benefits of sound therapy:
- Physical and emotional healing process
- deep relaxation
- Stimulation of skin, organs, bones (proven positive effect after broken bones, etc.)
- Removal of blockages and tension
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Regeneration of breathing, heartbeat, pulse, blood pressure, metabolism and digestive system
- Immediate, non-invasive, yet powerful
- Sound frequency currents throughout the body
- Complete regeneration of the aura
- improvement of blood circulation
- Better immune system
- Better stress management
In our shop you will find a large selection of sound therapy instruments !
Have a look at Villacher - Trattengasse.6 or soon Online to order.