Developed in cooperation with the Porsche Design Studio, the LD Systems MAUI® P900 combines the latest audio technology and captivating elegance. It is the perfect choice for live events and installation areas where exceptional sound quality is required with style. The total of 50 neodymium speakers and 1,400 watts RMS of the Class D power amplifier of this groundbreaking column system generate a maximum sound pressure level of 131 dB with a frequency response of 42 - 20,000 Hz.
The MAUI® P900 uses SonicGuide® technology with LD Systems' WaveAhead® tweeter array to form a coherent wavefront. The system's 140° wide horizontal and tightly focused vertical radiation achieve an extremely long range and even sound coverage. The DynX® 24-bit signal processing results in detailed, dynamic playback that remains distortion-free even at the highest volume. In addition, aptX™ and AAC coding ensure high-resolution Bluetooth® streaming with full audio bandwidth and a range of 70 m, while the integrated TrueWireless Stereo™ technology enables wireless stereo playback with two systems that can be set up up to 15 m apart .
- Active column PA for live events and installation
- Award-winning design by Porsche Design Studio
- Robust aluminum housing
- 1,400 watts RMS and 131 dB maximum sound pressure
- 50 premium speakers for extraordinarily clear sound
- SonicGuide® and WaveAhead® technology for a coherent wavefront
- DynX® DSP for distortion-free playback
- aptX™ and AAC encoding for high-resolution Bluetooth® streaming
- TrueWireless Stereo™ for wireless stereo pairing
- Available in Cocoon White, Platinum Gray or Graphite Black